**My computer crashed so I dont have the best pictures during month 10 until I get the pictures off my old computer, these will do! :-)
Yet again, another month has come and gone. I just cant believe it!!
Kyah, you are 10 months old!
You are weighing around 17lbs.
You are wearing mainly 6-9 & 9 month clothes. (you can still wear some 3-6 & 6 months, too!)
You now have 3 teeth. 2 on the bottom and 1 of you side teeth on top.
You still in a size 2 diapers.
You are stilll in size 2 shoes. You can wear some 3's.
You are still eating great! 2 jars of baby food for breakfast, a snack, 3 jars for lunch, another snack, 3 jars for supper and then 2 yogurts for a bedtime snack! You still eat from Mommy in the night.
Your sleeping so much better!! You are just up once in the night, usually.
You are such an amazingly happy baby!! You always love to flash your gorgeous smile!
You aren't walking yet. But your getting faster and faster with your walking toys and cruising along the couch. Any day now, I would not be suprised if you take off walking!!!
You love being outdoors. Taking rides in you wagon and going on walks are some of your favorites, too!
You love to play with your toys. You keep yourself entertained for short periods of time.
You love, love, love to go through Mommy's purse & your diaper bag. (And anyone else's who will let you. haha)
You are in such a fun stage!!!! I wish I could keep you the size forever!!! You are the light of your Mommy and Daddys lives!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment