Saturday, June 23, 2012

11 months

Kyah is actually about to turn 1 in a few days. But, my computer crashed, so we got a new one, and I'm just now getting around to doing her 11 month post. Oops! I hope I remember everything.


Kyah girl, you are 11 months old! Getting so big, I can hardly stand it!!!!!!!!

You are in a size 3 diaper.

You are wearing size 3 shoes, some 4's.

You are wearing 9-12 months clothes. (However, you can still wear some 3-6 & 6 months, too)

You are eating really good. You are starting to hate baby food. So,  were trying to give you soft table food when we eat. You have been gagging on your baby food, and sometimes throwing it up, because you dont want it!

You are totally weaning from Mommy. You done it all on your own! You are drinking formula only during the night, because you REFUSE it during the day. (And we need to break you from that, the Dr. says!)

You are now an official WALKER!!!! Yikes!!!! You really started walking 2 days before you turned 11 months! However, you had taken a few steps at a time, but you took off this time!!

You are such a happy baby! Always flashing that gorgeous smile!!
You still have 3 teeth. 2 on the bottom and your 1 side tooth. One of your middle teeth is fixing to come through, too!

You are saying "Da-Da" (thats your favorite), "Ma-Ma" & "Pa-Pa". I try to get you to say words, but you just look at me like im crazy. :)

You love to be outside. You go to the door and whine until we take you out. And when we come in, you arent too happy!

You are still loving to play with your toys. You love to dig through your toy box.



You bring us so much joy!!!!!!!!! I can't believe you are 11 months old!!! You will always be our baby girl!!!! MOMMY AND DADDY LOVE YOU SOOO MUCH!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. She is so pretty!!!! And getting so big...it is crazy how time gets away from us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seems just like yesterday we was walking our legs off tryin to get her here and now she's ONE!!!!! She's growin to fast!!!! Loove you guys TONS!

    ReplyDelete