Sunday, March 25, 2012

9 months.

Kyah you are 9 months old!


You now weigh 16lbs 3oz. (15th Precentile)

You are 27 1/4" tall. (40th Precentile)

Your head circumference is 43cm. (30th Precentile)

You are stil wearing a size 2 in shoes.

You are still wearing a size 2 in diapers.

You are wearing mostly 6 months clothes. Some 3-6 mo, 9 mo, 6-9mo.

Your sleeping great again! Taking 2 naps during the day and only up once at night. (Sometimes you wouldnt get up then, if I would let you sleep. :)

Your eating really well!!

Your personality is really shining right now. You are just so much fun!

You laugh a ton.

You love Kyles childhood dog, Mandy. You squeel with delight when you see her!

You love to be outside.

You can crawl super fast.

You walk great with your toys. I know you could walk by yourself, if you would just turn Mommy's finger loose.

You cruise along the furniture really well.

You are into everything. And I mean E.V.E.R.Y.T.H.I.N.G!!!! :)

You love Mommy's phone. You think its a toy!

Speaking of toys, you LOVE your toys.

You love to pull up on absolutely everything.

You have endured Mommy going back to work.... :( However, you do great! And Mommy is so proud of you!!!!





You are our precious sunshine!!!!!! You make our lives so complete, we are so proud of you!!

2 comments:

  1. I love the pics! She is 2 sweet!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe shes adorable :)
    Britt Gabbard

    ReplyDelete