Friday, June 10, 2011

38 weeks







Pregnancy Highlights






How Far Along: 38 Weeks

Size of baby: Shes the length of a leek..?? Whatever that is!


Total Weight Gain/Loss: +20lbs (lost 2 more lbs since last Friday's appointment - but I was sick yesterday - So that may have something to do with it..Lost a total of 4lbs now)

Maternity Clothes: All maternity skirts. And a mixture of maternity shirts and regular shirts.

Gender: Precious baby girl!


Movement: Yes! Still active and I'm still loving it!! Wont be long til I will no longer be able to feel those precious movements. I'll be glad for her to get here, but will miss feeling her move.


Sleep: Still great - for the most part!


What I miss: Nothing right now! I'm trying to enjoy the last few days of being pregnant.


Cravings: Fruit


Symptoms: Acid reflux and heartburn are about to get the best of me..AHHH!


Best Moment this week: Learning I am now dialated 1+ (more than 1, but not quite to 2)..We are making progress!! Woo-Hoo! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment