Pregnancy Highlights
How Far Along: 37 Weeks
Size of baby: The length of a stalk of Swiss chard.? No clue what that is..lol
Total Weight Gain/Loss: +22lbs (lost 2 lbs since last Friday's appointment - probably because I ate RIGHT before going last week.)
Maternity Clothes: All maternity skirts. And a mixture of maternity shirts and regular shirts.
Gender: Precious baby girl!
Movement: Yes! Shes still VERY active. Although, her movements are starting to be a little uncomfortable. However, I am STILL loving every single second of it! :)
Sleep: Still great - for the most part!
What I miss: Umm, normal clothes? -- LOL. Seriously, I'm still not missing anything, really...I'm loving being pregnant.
Cravings: Fruit
Symptoms: Swelling, acid reflux and heartburn.
Best Moment this week: Starting my weekly appointments and hearing our baby girls heartbeat! :) AND working my last day at the office for a long while. --SO EXCITING!!!!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment