Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 19 Weeks
Size of baby: The size of an heirloom tomato. Weighing 10oz.
Total Weight Gain/Loss: In all the excitement I forgot to ask how much weight I had gained! Haha. I will get this and update this today.
Maternity Clothes: Not really. Still having to use rubberbands to fasten my skirts. And I have been wearing a few small maternity shirts just around the house.
Gender: Precious baby girl!
Movement: YES! She has become quite an active little girl!
Sleep: Here lately I have been sleeping great!
What I miss: Not.One.Thing :)
Cravings: Nothing so far.
Symptoms: Staying sleepy & starting to become emotional over everything.
Best Moment this week: Finding out were having a precious little girl!
I am so excited! I think she looks like her daddy in those pictures :)
ReplyDeleteI think so too, Kara! Isnt it amazing how you can tell so much about her this early on? Makes us even more anxious to meet her! :)
ReplyDeleteI'm so excited to meet her!!!:) i love her soo much already! lol
ReplyDelete