Saturday, January 15, 2011

15, 16 and 17weeks

Wow. I didnt realize I was so behind on here! haha. I'll try to catch up. Ill post my pics from week 15 and 16, then do the stats for week 17.






15 weeks 3 days

15weeks 3 days


16weeks 2days






16weeks 2days



NOW - On to week 17:














Pregnancy Highlights:





How Far Along: 17 Weeks 1 day


Size of baby: The size of a turnip. About 5 inches long. :)


Total Weight Gain/Loss: At last doctor appoint I had lost 1lb. So total weight gain is at 1lb now.


Maternity Clothes: Not really. Still having to use rubberbands to fasten my skirts. And I have been wearing a few small maternity shirts just around the house.

Gender: We find out January 28th! We can hardly wait!!


Movement: YES! I felt the baby move for the very first time on January 11th at 16weeks and 4 days. SO amazing! I've not felt anything since -- Probably because I never lay still long enough. Ha.


Sleep: Pretty good. Still having crazy dreams.


What I miss: Not.One.Thing :)


Cravings: Nothing. But food is finally starting to sound good to me again!


Symptoms: Staying sleepy.

Best Moment this week: Feeling Baby Gray move. :)








It seems kinda crazy to me looking back at my weekly pictures - some I look bigger than others. I think it has something to do with the shirts I have on. Oh well :)

Well I'm off to clean house!






No comments:

Post a Comment