Monday, December 13, 2010

Here We Go!

A little history:
I met Kyle at Richlands Campmeeting in August of 2006. We started talking the following Sunday after we got home from the meeting and we have talked on the phone or been with each other every day since then. We married on May 26th, 2007 - One of the happiest days of my life!

Fast forward 3.5 years later: On October 18th, 2010 we found out that we were going to become parents! At our first doctor appointment on October 29th, they determined I was 6 weeks gestation. Baby Gray is due June 24th, 2011. Thus the reason for this blog.

I have been thinking about starting a blog for some time. But finally decided to give in and create one to keep our family and close friends updated throughout my pregnancy. I'm not sure how good I will do with this. I will try to atleast update weekly with pictures. :)


Brittany

No comments:

Post a Comment