EDIT: Pictures have been added.
This post is a way late, but I'm going to post anyways. I wrote this post but never published it. I have 13 week pics, but I forgot the cord to my camera, (I'm in NC) so, I'll add the pics when I get home!
Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 13 Weeks 1 Days
Size of baby: The size of a medium shrimp.
Total Weight Gain/Loss: At last doctor appointment I believe I had gained 2 lbs
Maternity Clothes: None. I do have to wear rubberbands to hold my skirts together instead of buttoning them.
Gender: Dont know yet! If all goes as planned we will find out in January.
Movement: None yet.
Sleep: Still having crazy dreams, but other than that I sleep pretty good!
What I miss: Nothing. Besides having energy.
Cravings: Still no appetite!
Symptoms: No energy.
Best Moment this week: Entering the 2nd trimester!
No comments:
Post a Comment