Kyah - You have changed so much this past month!! You are such a fun little girl. I enjoy being your Mommy so much!!
You are still in a size 3 diaper.
You still wear a size 4 shoe.
You weigh around 19lbs.
You wear mostly 12 months in clothes.
You are still taking 1-2 bottles of whole milk in the night. You sleep pretty good besides that!
You eat great! We are only giving you baby food when we feel like you havent ate enough table food.
You still loooove your paci (& blankie). I'm having a hard time talking myself into weaning you from it. :(
You have been cheesing when we take your picture. You even say "cheese." You tilt your head back and give us a huge smile. It melts our hearts!!!
You recently went to the beach and loved it!! You loved running in the sand!!
You are saying so many words now, its crazy!! You say Ma-Ma, Da-eee (Daddy), Pa-Pa, Ball, Bird, Baby, Balloon, Juice, Aww, Water, Brandon, Darin, Eddie-Ray, Krissy, Allie, Ashley, Mel-Mel, Hollie, Cheese & Bye. I know I'm forgetting some.
You jibber-jabber up a storm. And after you tell a "story" you will just laugh and laugh like it was so funny!!
You have 8 teeth. 4 on top, 4 on bottom.
You love being outside. And you dont want to hold Mommys hand while walking outside unless your in gravel or walking up a hill. :)
You squeeze our necks when you hug Mommy and Daddy. We think its the best thing ever and we love it!!!
You are still a major Mommy's girl. You do love your Daddy though!!
Kyah, you bring Mommy and Daddy SO much joy in our lives!!! You are constantly making us laugh/smile. You are truely our favorite!!! :)

She is so cute!!! I love the pic of her holding her little purse!
ReplyDelete