Tuesday, October 25, 2011

4 months old.

Seriously. This month has FLOWN by. I can't believe my little girl is already 4 months old!! Time slow down, already!


Kyah, you are 4 months old!

You now weight 12lbs 15.5oz. (50th percentile)

You are 24 1/4" long. (50th percentile)

Your head circumference is 40 1/2 cm (50th percentile)

You are still wearing a size 1 in diapers.

You are wearing size 3 months, some 0-3 months, some 3-6 months and some 6 months. Depends on the brand of clothes. They all seem to be made different.

You still wear size 0-1 in shoes.

You have tried rice cereal and oatmeal. You seem to love them both! (You eat oatmeal in the morning and rice cereal at night). You are still breastfed, and seem to do great for the most part. You have started favoring one side, so were working on fixing that. :)

You are still sleeping okay at nights. I think you spolied Mommy and Daddy by only waking up once during the nights for so long. You have hit a rough patch here lately with sleeping. Lastnight you was up 4 times..Crying. I'm thinking it may be teeth? I hope we get back to normal soon!

You are such a happy baby. Always smiling, cooing and laughing.

You still love bath time. You have learned to splash and can make quite a mess! :)

You love to blow 'raspberries'. Especially when your very tired.

You are trying your best to sit up.(You dont like laying down very much these days.) You can usually hold yourself up (with the help of your hands) for a few minutes at a time.

You are starting to giggle a ton. We love hearing your sweet laugh.

You rolled over for the very first time on October 17th. Daddy was on a hunting trip, so he didnt get to see it :( (but has since.)

You have discovered your feet. You love to hold onto them. (and suck on them!) Its precious!

You love to suck on your fingers. You usually just suck on your first 2 fingers, but recently have started sucking on all 4 fingers.

You slobber very badly. You get that from your Daddy. :)

You took your first long trip to the mountians in Tennessee and done amazing! Even though I messed your schedule all up.

We survived a whole week without your Daddy. I would rather us to never have to do it again. You was great, but I know you missed him.



Baby girl, as much as I wish I could stop the time and enjoying you being so tiny. Your Daddy and I are having SO much fun watching you grow! We love seeing you learn new things everyday. I am trying to savor each and every moment. We love you more than you will every know!!!

2 comments:

  1. I love the pics!, She is BEAUTIFUL!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Britt, She's beautiful!

    Hope you and your family are doing well

    Merry Christmas

    Kelli

    ReplyDelete