Kyah, it is so hard for me to believe that you are 2 months old, already! I'm not sure where these last 2 months have gone. Your Daddy and I are loving every.single.second of being your parents. You have brought SO much joy into our lives in these few short weeks.
You now weigh 11lbs 9oz.
You are 22 3/4" long.
(I totally forgot to get what percentile those are in.)
You are wearing a size 1 diaper.
You are wearing size 0-3 months and 3 months in clothes.
You still wear size 0 shoes.
You dont like to sit still. You like to be moving constantly.
When we stand you in our lap, you have started "walking" up our legs, smiling the whole time. I'm thinking your going to be an early walker. (Makes Mommy sad!)
When we talk to you, you give us big huge gummy smiles, and it melts Mommy & Daddys hearts!
You are still eating great! You eat about every 3-5 hours.
Your still sleeping great as well. Going to bed around 6-6:30pm and sleeping until 8-8:30am. With me waking you only twice to eat.
You are so content. You will sit and look around for an hour at at time.
These have been 2 of the best months of our lives, little girl. We are so proud of you and cant wait to see who you become. We love you more than you will ever know.
Aww! Her outfits are soo cute!
ReplyDelete