And OH, how I wish it wasnt..I wish there was a pause button to life right now. I want to soak up every single second with my precious little girl!
The past 26 days have FLEW by. My little girl is changing SO much every day! Makes me a little (or a lot actually..) sad! So far I am doing terrible at this blogging thing. I'm hopeing to do better. :)
Instead of doing a looong post covering what all has been happening over the past 3 1/2 weeks, decided I would add some pictures and add the highlights. so, ENJOY! :)
The past 26 days have FLEW by. My little girl is changing SO much every day! Makes me a little (or a lot actually..) sad! So far I am doing terrible at this blogging thing. I'm hopeing to do better. :)
Instead of doing a looong post covering what all has been happening over the past 3 1/2 weeks, decided I would add some pictures and add the highlights. so, ENJOY! :)
- She took her first vacation/week-long-trip to her Grandparents (on my side) for Grandchildrens week. She done AMAZING traveling!!
*Mommy and Kyah - 1 day old
- She went to the beach for the first time at 16 days old.
*1 week old - In her gorgeous gown my Mom made her .
- She smiles a lot in her sleep and has even laughed a few times. Talk about melting a Mommas heart!
*2 weeks old
*3 weeks old
Thats all that I can think of right now. I know there is more and I'll edit this post and add more if I think of it! :) But for now my little girl is sprawled out on my lap snoozing so I'm going to bring this post to a close before she wakes!

Hey Brittany!!!!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your beautiful girl!! Your Dad was showing me pics of her at Elco Campmeeting a couple of weeks ago. He is a proud Grandpa, he has a right to be proud. Has he nicknamed her yet?
Love and miss you all! Can't wait to see Kyah for myself.
Odie
www.boggsblogs.com
OMW, you all! She is gorgeous! Love the pics and glad that I can finally look at your blog! I've been trying for months. :) Love y'all!
ReplyDeleteAshley and Kari :)
(blogger won't log me in so I have to comment as anonymous)
Awwww; I love that babygirl so much! Shes beautiful!:)
ReplyDelete